Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome to my World

I have been tossing around the idea of starting a bog for a while.  I didn't know where to start, who would read or what I have to say that is important or interesting enough to put out to the wide world of the internet.  I have come to a point in my life where I feel the need to have a place to share the things that I love and inspire me.

I am currently residing in the city of Las Vegas.  My life is not full of the typical things that most people associate with Las Vegas.  I live with my boyfriend and 3 roommates and a 2 year old bulldog.  It is quite the chaotic house, but it is always fun and it keeps things interesting. 

I cannot end my first post with anything other than my baby boy.  He is 2 and thinks he weighs 10 lbs when he weighs 55 lbs.  He makes me smile every day and if I am ever sad or stressed I just have to look at his sweet face and it cheers me up. 



Happy Monday Lovers!