Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gobble, Gobble

I leave tonight to go home for Thanksgiving!  I am so excited to see my family and friends.  I am even more excited about A coming home with me.  We have never been to my parents house for Thanksgiving together, so I am excited about being able to have him with me for one of my favorite holidays with all of our traditions.




Things I am most excited to do/see while home for Thanksgiving (bullets again):

  • My family
  • My friends
  • Cold, Rainy weather (I like it for a few days, and then I am over it)
  • Wine Tasting on Friday (Oregon has awesome wine)

  • My sweet nieces and nephews (all 5 of them, under the age of 5)
  • Food
  • Relaxing

I hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving.  I am so thankful for everything and everyone I have and I can't wait to celebrate it!

Happy Thanksgiving Lovers!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oregon has awesome wine? I would love recommendations!

Hope you had fun seeing your family!