Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend In Bullets

I had a fun and busy weekend.  The next 2 days will be equally as busy because I am going home for Thanksgiving tomorrow night! 

Here is my weekend in bullets:

  • Friday night I caught up with my DVR.  My week had been so busy that I was way behind on my TV shows.  Was anyone else disappointed in the Project Runway finale?  I thought Carol Hannah should have won.
  • We also watched Twilight to prepare for New Moon on Saturday.
  • Saturday morning we went to breakfast and then an early showing of New Moon to avoid the tweens.  Worked perfectly.  Loved the movie.  So much better than the book.  I didn't feel like it would never end and I loved all the Jacob.  Sidenote: I used to think Robert Pattison was hot.  Not anymore.  After seeing Taylor Lautner with his shirt off for 2 hours when Edward took of his shirt in Italy I wished he would put it back on.
  • When I came home after the movie and a few beers at The Yardhouse with the girls, A had cleaned the whole house!
  • We had a date with our bestie K to take her little boy for fro-yo for the first time.  He was unimpressed and we had to buy him Skittles to make up for it.
  • Got Subway, came home took a short nap and headed over to the neighbors to watch the UFC fights.  He came and invited us over during the week, probably not knowing that there were 5 of us haha!  He had some odd friends but we had a great time and I got to show off my ping pong skills.  So fun!
  • Yesterday ran to Walgreens and Starbucks before football.  Came home and watched my Niners lose.  Ugh. 
  • Went to the gym.  So nice on Sundays.  There was only one other person there, which was a little awkward but was nice not to deal with anyone else.  Just the way I like it!
  • Came home, watched more football and went to New Moon again with A.  He wanted to see it and so I went again.  He is totally on Team Jacob :)
  • Came home, ate a quick dinner and watched The Next Top Chef.
  • I also managed to get all of our laundry done, so packing should be a breeze tonight. 
Hopefully I can manage not to totally overpack. We are goin to 5 days.  Every time I go home I bring a ton of stuff and end up wearing a fourth of it. 

Sorry for the lack of pictures.  Hopefully I'll be back in action after tonight when I buy a new camera.

Happy Monday Lovers!  Here's to hoping the next 2 days go by quickly!

No comments: