I am unexplainably excited for MTV's new show "Jersey Shore".
MTV's website gives this description "Grab your hair gel, wax that Cadillac, and get those tattooed biceps ready to fist pump with the best this summer at the Jersey Shore. Don't miss the 2-hour premiere of 'Jersey Shore'.
Haha--My boyfriend is from New Jersey and until I met him, I had never even heard of a Guido. He is obviously nothing like these guys, but has friends who are. They are a totally different breed of guys than what I was used to growing up in Oregon. These guys are so ridiculous and some of the things they do remind me of my boyfriend. The girls are pretty interesting also. They are hilarious and over the top and I can't wait to see the show.
Happy Weekend Lovers!

3 comments:
I live in Jersey. HAd not heard of the show! Now I'm excited. xoxo
SC
Beth--
Haha! You have to understand what I am talking about. I am sure you encounter these guys every day. They are too much and while I don't think I could spend alot of time around them, they are entertaining to watch.
PS I tried to follow you on your blog but it isn't letting me. Just an FYI!
I always watch true life jersey shore.. I'm so excited for an entire series!!!
Post a Comment