After work on Friday (I got off early, thanks boss) I went to the Premium Outlets. They are seriously the best outlets I have ever been to and they are right down the street. I went to use my 30% Give and Get coupon for Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic. I went to the Gap Outlet and got a super cute sweater dress for myself and 2 outfits for my niece for Christmas for $53...score! Then I figured I might as well run to Old Navy and see if I could finish up the rest of my Christmas shopping for my nieces and nephews (I have 5 all together). JACKPOT! I managed to get all of my Christmas shopping done there, plus 3 polos for the bf, and a cute belt for myself for $93!
I ran home, one of my guy friends stopped by and had a glass of wine. We hung out for a bit and then I ran over to my girlfriends for more wine, The Ugly Truth and catching up. Pretty great night, and I was home by 10:30!
Saturday I woke up, took the dog to the groomers, dropped off stuff to Goodwill and got home and cleaned! Like I said I got a lot of stuff organized and 7 loads of laundry done. I am awful at keeping laundry moving so this was quite the accomplishment for me! I hung out for a while and caught up on some more DVR and then went out to Sushi with a bunch of friends and watched the boxing match at the sushi restaurant. The boys were pretty excited that they got to watch the match, and we didn't have to pay $50 for it. I was so full after sushi that when we got home at 10:00 and A (the bf) went to sleep, I was shortly behind him!
Sunday I woke up early, folded 2 loads of laundry and was off to do some more shopping with a girlfriend. We ran to Old Navy to exchange the polos for A and I got a cute dress.
We ran to Nordstrom Rack for pick up A's suit that was being altered and then went to Target to grab a birthday gift. Went home and watched football for the rest of the afternoon. I had to go pick up C from the airport and was back in time to watch the Colts v Patriots! It was a fun game to watch and Reggie Wayne almost got me enough points to beat A in Fantasy Football. I lost by 1...So frustrating! Oh well. It was a great weekend.
Today I am back at work and cold! It was 38 when I woke up this morning. 38 is quite cold for Las Vegas. I am bundled up in the cute dress from Old Navy, 2 pairs of tights (black with textured tights over the top) and boots!
Hopefully the week goes by fast, and then next Tuesday we are off to Oregon to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. A has never spent a holiday with my family and everyone will be there! My sister is coming with her husband and 2 kids from Montana and my sister lives in town with her 2 children and husband and my little brother will be there with his baby. Plus my grandparents are coming up from the Bay Area! It will be a full house and a lot of fun, hopefully without any drama--haha!
Happy Monday Loves!


No comments:
Post a Comment