So I wrote out this long, witty and funny post and went to post it...BAM! It was gone, ugh! So here is the short version:
I lost my camera this summer in a mysterious boat accident. Meaning somehow it went flying off the boat and no one noticed (this is what I assume since I know where I put it down, went back to get it and it wasn't there).
Scene of the incident...and fun sized beer cans. The best thing about Colorado.
I always lose cameras, not cell phones or any other important electronics but always cameras. My parents bought me the camera for Christmas last year and since I am going home for Thanksgiving a week from today (!!!!), I need to get a new one. Any suggestions? I don't want to spend more than $200, since I am obviously not to be trusted with expensive cameras and I only tend to take pictures of dogs, babies, and drunk people :) Thanks in advance!
On a completely unrelated note, I started listening to Christmas music today! It has made my Tuesday so much more enjoyable!

No comments:
Post a Comment